ICM’s Medical Division specializes in the provision of highly trained and experienced medical personnel for large entertainment events. ICM medical personnel are paid professionals that are experienced in responding to the variety patients and medical interventions encountered at large entertainment and sporting events.
Our Medical Division is comprised of the following certified medical professionals and equipment:
- Medical Doctors
- Occupational First Aid Level 2 & 3 Attendants
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)
- Paramedics (PCP)
- Emergency Room & RN Nurses
- Fully certified Advanced Life Support Ambulance
- Automated External Defibrillators
- Complete Medical Crash Kits
ICM Medical Services operates under standard provincial protocol guidelines which are strictly adhered to by our medical staff. Our Medical Director, Dr. Chemerika reviews all medical protocols used, for Quality Assurance purposes. ICM also ensures that all its’ medical staff maintain their qualifications and certifications and that their licensing is current.